I'm featuring book spotlights for a two books that launched today. As part of a blog book tour, the first book I'm spotlighting is Auralee Wallace's newest release The Haunted Librarian.
![]() |
| cover image provided by publisher |
About this Book
A lonely librarian finds love, friends, and a few ghosts between the shelves in this cozy, paranormal tale from beloved bestselling author Auralee Wallace.
It’s a dark and stormy night…and Amelia Bates is caught in the rain. Life hasn’t always been kind to her, and being a ghostseer certainly doesn’t make things any easier.
Glowing warmly through the autumnal downpour is her safest haven: the library. Amelia, the newly hired librarian, has always relished the comfort of curling up with a novel, vastly preferring it to the company of humans (alive or ghostly).
But Amelia is shocked to discover the building is full of more than quiet stories and warm cups of tea. There are curious, talkative patrons, a shy, bespectacled head librarian who makes her heart skip a beat, and three quirky spirits causing paranormal havoc that endangers the future of the library.
To help the ghosts and save the building, Amelia will have to gather all her bravery and wits, because learning to trust others might just be the first step to a happily ever after she only thought was possible in books.
My Impressions
This was a perfect cozy paranormal fantasy read for the start of the fall season. I loved Amelia and all of the ghost side characters we get to know right along with her as she starts her dream job as a librarian.
Unlike some cozy fantasies this story is set in a real world place. But because it takes place in a fictional library in Cavendish on Prince Edward Island in Canada, it still fits well within the cozy genre that I’ve grown to love.
Both Amelia and Simon were characters that I could empathize with and root for to get their HEA.
The ending was also lovely and touching. I highly recommend this for readers who enjoy cozy fantasies in a modern real-world setting. If you'd like to secure your own copy, simply click on the book title link to order one on bookshop.org. The Haunted Librarian is also available wherever books wherever books are sold.
Stay tuned!! Later today I will be spotlighting another new release for a debut author.

No comments:
Post a Comment