Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Best Birthday Ever!

My son turns nine years old today. In honor of his birthday I'd like to you hear from you. What is your best birthday memory or present you've ever received?


For my son, one of his best birthdays would probably be his 5th. That was the first year he ever got to celebrate it with a party and presents. He got his very own bicycle that year.


One of the best birthdays I ever had was my 10th birthday. I not only hit a milestone of having been alive for a decade, and entered double digits for the first time, it was also the year my parents got me my own horse. A half-Arabian mare named Stergo. I was truly blessed to receive such a gift and such an amazing and wonderful horse and friend.



What about you? What was your best birthday ever?

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You really got a pony when you were a little girl. That's stuff that girls dream about! Happy birthday to your son. My best birthday--I think when I turned 40. I had my daughter, she was at home and doing well, my husband planned a surprise party for me with friends and family, and it was just really, really fun and relaxing. And I ended the night with White Castles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty great day to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Romp Into Regency Romance

  Image copied from NetGalley Ne'er Duke Well  by Alexandra Vasti is a fun and lighthearted Regency Romance. It chronicles the adventure...